In this science-based course, you’ll learn about the different challenges insomnia poses, and how to overcome each of them. You’ll get the solutions to common problems like:
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Poor sleep quality
- Waking up too early
- Insomnia in the middle of the night
- Not feeling refreshed in the morning
- Disturbing dreams and nightmares
The Science of Overcoming Insomnia contains over 15 practical strategies to help you optimize each part of your sleep cycle. These include energy exercises, body postures, behavioral modifications, visualizations, and guided meditations that will point you to a great night’s sleep from the first day.
The course has 10 audio tracks. Each one is just 10 - 15 minutes long. They include:
- What Science Tells Us About Insomnia
- Quick Start Technique #1: EcoMeditation
- Quick Start Technique #2: Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Preparing for a Good Night’s Sleep.
- Recovering from a Bad Night’s Sleep
- When You’re Awake in the Middle of the Night.
- Falling Asleep Quickly
- Incubating Soothing Dreams
- Morning Transition to a Wonderful Day Ahead
- Integration: The 12 Steps that Will Make Great Sleep Routine
You also get checklists like “25 Ways to Fall Asleep Naturally,” and “13 Ways to Get Back to Sleep.” These will give you all-natural methods to improve your sleep quality and quantity.